Monday, March 10, 2008

Female, Male- ADULT

How far should two friends go? They share EVERYTHING but will things change if they end up sleeping together?

You ask yourself, If a guy is willing to have the guts to say no to any girl does that mean you should back away from any romance at all? That question pinned my mind, all day and all night. Me and my friend Mark had known each other forever but I mean we'd just been friends nothing more and nothing less...

Until now, that is... How could I be so dumb? He was right in front of me the whole time! I mean I always liked him but I wasn't sure he felt the same... Although being my nieave gullable and stupid slef, I invinted Mark into my bedroom to help me with an "assignment" well that's what we were suppossed to be doing! Although everyone knows I do not like working so obviously it was more for chatting than work...

"So, what's up?" Marks asks his eyes glittering in the sulight of my bedroom window.

"Nothing, I just uh, wanted to talk," I tried to say smoothly but it came out nervous and high pitched. He glares at me confused, his brown hair looks amazing in my room so shiny and cute and-

"Michelle, we really better get started on this homework," he says hastilly, I groan annoyed that he won't just muck about but his life or "career" means so much to him, God I thought I meant something too... I know that's really bitchy of me, but its true every other day its career this career THAT!

"Look, Mark, I didn't really bring you into my room to talk english," I started guitly, I kind of felt he was going to run but I forced myself to say what I wanted to at this point.


"I, want us to be more than friends!" I blurted out a little too quickly, he stares at me for a minute his brown eyes looking at me jaded lost in his moment.

"Uh, but we are BEST friends already, I don't htink you can upgrade to more than-" I sighed leaned in a kissed him, again and again. I thought boys were clueless but he had no idea I meant lover not BEST BEST friend! He looks up at me gently; I glance back, I have this girly blushing moment and things start to get more hotter!


He pulls me in closer and we twist and end up kissing against the back of my wall; unfortunately we didn't watch the dresser and it rocked fowards, I saw somehting fall so I broke away from the passionate embrace.


"What?" he asks as I pick up the DVD that is on the floor; I place into my underwear draw before he can catch a glance- TOO LATE!


"Nice underwear, Michelle," he breathes softly, I'm not eactly sure if it was a joke or a sleazy line to get a rise out of me, I stand puzzled for his next reaction.


"I would like to see more of it..." he suddenly announces, I nearly toppled over backwards when he said that! We are only 16! We are far too young, things and morals ran in my mind but somewhere in it all my hands had found my bra strap and I was dragging my top and bra off
before I could stop myself. The black bra fell to the floor my breasts exposed.

"WOW," was the only word that came out of Mark's mouth as I blushed, but he didn't hesitate he grabbed my glossy brown hair with his hands and began making out again, and who was I to stop a heated sesion, unless....I WANTED it to stop, but to be totally honest I didn't and before I could say another word my jeans were being dragged to the floor.

"Let's go somewhere more quiet," Mark said softly, he pulled me towards the bathroom and turned on the shower, great things were about to get WET oh well I was just TOO lazy to say no, besides would you?


More Soon...

No comments: