Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bubblegum



Bubblegum- ADULT. During all season most the older ones! Characters belong to WB etc, etc


You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculousI can barely stop
I can hardly breatheYou make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good to me Baby Baby
Avril Lavigne-hot


Smells of hot chocolate and popcorn whiffed the air in Chloe's cosy home in the Talon, she stood near the pot stirring the chocolatey mixture and hearing the popcorn pop, Avril Lavigne played in the background, she danced around chewing hot pink bubblegum. NOT something she normally did, but Chloe liked bubblegum it stopped her from craving food before it was cooked or snacking out on other things! Chloe danced around belting out the chorus, but she didn't see the pot on the floor, she wasn't exactly as clutzy as her cousin Lois but often forgetful in the kitchen!

"Mmmhmm, you make me so hot, make we wanna drop!" Chloe sang, she accidentally missed the pot and stumbled about to hit the floor. Clark suddenly rushed in and caught her, she felt warm and safe in his arms, but totally embarrassed, she couldn't say anything other than thank-you.

"Thanks," Chloe breathed relieved, Clark's blue eyes glimmered at her happily.

"Any time," Clark replied, he slowly let her onto the floor and picked up the cause of her trip.























1 comment:

Meg said...

Also a cool start. Where's the rest?? Did I miss the link?